Flynn Victorian Tea
Indulge your inner Victorian with an elegant tea service in the historic Flynn Mansion at Living History Farms. Wear your hat and gloves and share tea traditions with Living History Farms’ interpreters wearing 1870s Victorian period dress.
Guests will enjoy tea sandwiches, scones, traditional cakes and sweets, all served with hot tea. Pour a cup and chat with friends at the tea table. Then explore the interiors of this elegant Italianate home built in 1870 by one of Des Moines’ first families. Well-mannered children are most welcome.
Need to Know
- Masks will be required for guests when not seated at the dining table.
- Guests will be required to have their temperature checked with a no-touch thermometer at the start of the program. If a guest has a temperature above 100.4 degrees, the entire party will not be allowed to attend the dinner program. Please review our full Historic Dinner Program Policies for more information.
- Availability: 11am and 3pm on Saturday, April 10, 2021 and 1pm on Sunday, April 11, 2021
- This program is offered for 3 tables of 4 people at each seating. This season guests must book a full table as one party. Each party of four will be seated at an individual table, socially distanced from the other tables of guests.
- Tickets are $40/person and $30/person for members. Not a member yet? Purchase or renew your membership
Purchase tickets for Flynn Victorian Teas
Various tea sandwiches:
- Chicken Salad
- Ham and Cherry Preserves
Cakes and Confections:
- Lemon-Raspberry Cake
- Chocolate Brownie Cake
- Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Truffles
Interested in a different Historic Dinner program? Back to Historic Dinners overview