Field Trip Guidelines – 2020
Please note, policies and procedures may be changed and at any time as the situation dictates.
- All guests must wear masks, practice physical distancing, and follow one-way routes while touring. Please refrain from touching items as much as possible and wash your hands
- Living History Farms has enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols in place.
- Time inside the Visitor Center will be kept to a minimum. One teacher may pay at the admissions desk while the rest of the group will wait on the patio located at the back of the Visitor Center.
- Restroom capacity is limited to 50% normal occupancy.
- Picnic tables for lunch will be physically distanced around the Visitor Center. There is space for storing lunches in the Visitor Center. Boxes and coolers must be clearly labeled with the name of the teacher, school, and the city/district.
- Only 1 homeroom or group will ride the tractor cart at a time. Tractor carts will board at the Visitor Center.
- All buildings have a one-way route for entering and exiting. Please follow the signs when entering buildings.
- When visiting different buildings, museum staff may choose to visit with groups outside of buildings, rather than inside.
- Hands-on activities will be changed to primarily demonstrations.
- Shopping – The Greteman General Store will not have items for sale. Shopping will be available in the MarketPlace Museum Store. Shopping will be limited to groups of 10 students at one time, who must be supervised by an adult.
- You can read all of Living History Farms’ 2020 Guest Guidelines here.