Flynn Harvest Home Dinners
Make yourself at home in the Flynn family sitting room as your dinner host shares stories about the Flynn family farm and what harvest might have looked like for the Flynns in the 19th century. Enjoy a harvest dinner featuring the best of fall flavors in the Flynn Mansion dining room. Then, weather permitting, relax with a horse-drawn wagon tour of the museum grounds and take a peek inside the Flynn Barn. Return to the house for spiced cider and a delectable apple dessert.
Need to Know
- Masks will be required for guests when not seated at the dining table.
- Guests will be required to have their temperature checked with a no-touch thermometer at the start of the program. If a guest has a temperature above 100.4 degrees, the entire party will not be allowed to attend the dinner program. Please review our full Historic Dinner Program Policies for more information.
- Availability: Sundays at 1:30pm on September 27, October 4, October 11
- Dinners are offered for 8 people at each seating. This season guests must book the full table as one party, and all guests will be seated at one dining table.
- Tickets are $75/person and $65/person for members. Not a member yet? Sign up now
Pork Roast dressed with Apples and Onions
Maitre d’hotel Potatoes
Thresher-style Green Beans
Baked Corn Pudding
Fresh Baked Dinner Rolls and Churned Butter
Apple Cider Cake and Ice Cream
Coffee and Cider
Dietary/Allergy Info for Flynn Harvest Home Dinners
Interested in a different Historic Dinner program? Back to Historic Dinners overview