Family Halloween Eats & Treats
Enjoy a merry family meal together along with Halloween fun at Living History Farms! Start the night off with a meal of chicken, potatoes, veggies, and pie at the Victorian Tangen Home, followed by a fun fall coloring craft. After dinner, visit stops in the 1876 town of Walnut Hill to take part in trick-or-treating and other Family Halloween activities.
Need to Know
- Masks will be required for guests when not seated at the dining table.
- Guests will be required to have their temperature checked with a no-touch thermometer at the start of the program. If a guest has a temperature above 100.4 degrees, the entire party will not be allowed to attend the dinner program. Please review our full Historic Dinner Program Policies for more information.
- This family-friendly program is intended for adults and children to attend together. One adult is required for every 4 children aged 12 or under.
- Dinners are offered for 8 people at each seating. This season guests must book the full table as one party, and all guests will be seated at one dining table.
- Tickets are $50/person and $40/person for members. Not a member yet? Purchase or renew your membership
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Green Beans with Bacon
Butter and Jam
Cider, Water, & Coffee
Apple Pie and Ice Cream
Dietary/Allergy Info for Eats & Treats Dinners
Interested in a different Historic Dinner program? Back to Historic Dinners overview