- Summer Day Camp 2022 is full. Registration for 2023 will open in January.
- Winter Break Camp will be held December 27-30, 2022. Watch this page for registration details.
- Spring Break Camp will be held March 13-17, 2023. Watch this page for registration details.
Information for Summer Day Camp participants
Participant Information Form
Registration for day camp is not considered complete until you submit this form.
2022 Summer Day Camp Schedule
- Camps run Monday-Friday unless otherwise noted in camp descriptions.
- Full-day camp hours are 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Half-day AM camp hours are 9 a.m.-noon. No late pick-up for AM camps.
- Half-day PM camp hours are 1 p.m.-4 p.m. No early drop-offs for PM camps.
Week #1: June 6-10
Week #2: June 13-17
Week #3: June 20-24
Week #4: June 27-July 1
Week #5: July 5-8 (4-day week; no camp Monday, July 4)
Week #6: July 11-15
Week #7: July 18-22
Week #8: July 25-29
Week #9: August 1-5
Week #10: August 8-12
Early drop-off and late pick-up information
- Early drop-off is 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Late pick-up is 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
This is a supervised “free leisure time” and not an extension of the camp experience. Campers will be supervised by a staff member and will have access to books and board games. They are welcome to bring their own entertainment. We cannot be held responsible for any left, broken, or lost items.
In the afternoon section we will offer a beverage and small snack (ex. Kool-Aid and Goldfish Crackers). You are welcome to send your own snack. Due to safety concerns, glass containers are prohibited. To make this a safe environment, we encourage you to be aware of peanut and nut allergies when sending lunches and snacks with your camper.
Refunds and cancellations
Read our Refund and Cancellation Policy here.
- You may email email@example.com at least 2 weeks before the start of the session to be placed on a wait list. If a spot becomes available, we will contact the first name on the list. If we are unable to reach that person within 24 hours, we will go to the second name, and so on. You do not need to pay to be placed on the wait list.
- To be on the wait list, we need your name, email address, phone number and the program that you are interested in attending.