Take part in the annual Living History Farms Family Halloween! Families are welcomed into the 1876 town of Walnut Hill to enjoy trick-or-treating at our historic businesses, try their hand at pumpkin bowling, take a horse-drawn wagon ride, and listen to enchanting storytellers.
Dates and times:
- Saturday, October 15, 5-8 p.m.
- Sunday, October 16, 4-7 p.m.
- Friday, October 21, 5-8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 22, 5-8 p.m.
- Sunday, October 23, 4-7 p.m.
- Friday, October 28, 5-8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 29, 5-8 p.m.
Admission $8 person or $7 for members. Children 1 and under free.
Your ticket is for your arrival time. Once here, you may stay as long as you choose. Wagon rides are weather-dependent. If weather dictates, other activities may be moved indoors.
Renewal by Andersen