Advanced registrations required.
Explore potions and perfumery as you spend time at the 1875 Drug Store at Living History Farms! Discover the scents, oils and spices used to make the fall and winter special in the 19th century. Create a pomander for the holiday kitchen. Mix your own baking extract. Need a last minute gift for that special someone? Mix a scented bath salt and compound a period cologne! Students will experience the sights and smells of the Victorian pharmacy with several make-and-take items as a reward! Bring a water bottle.
- Saturday, November 16 from 5:30-7:30pm
- Drug Store (Check in at Visitor Center)
- Number of Participants: Minimum 4 pairs, Maximum 6 pairs; children must be between ages 7 and 11.
- Fee: $40.00/pair. A pair is defined as one adult and one child (age 7-11).
Register for Scents of the Season: The 19th Century Drug Store with Kids
- Member registration opens August 15 at 9am. Registration opens for the general public on August 22 at 9am. Registration closes at noon 1 week before the class date. If the minimum number of participants have not registered, the class will be cancelled.
- Members receive an exclusive early registration period, and a 15% discount on class fees. Purchase or renew your membership now!
- Contact us if you have questions about registration, content, or logistics of the classes at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at 515-278-5286 ext. 110.
- Please read the following program policies before registering for a class. Adult & Family Education Program Policies
See all of our Fall Adult & Family Education Programs