Advanced registrations required.
Celebrate the fall harvest! Peel some apples and mash a pumpkin. Simmer, season, and stir up some homemade fruit butter. Sip apple cider and taste baked pumpkin treats. Enjoy eating the “fruits” of your labor and take home a booklet of fall-related recipes and facts. Don’t forget to bring containers to take home any leftover food. All costs of materials are included in the cost of the class. Bring an apron and water bottles. Participants will taste their baked goods, but won’t be eating “supper” at class, please plan accordingly.
- Thursday, September 28 from 4:00-6:00pm
- 1900 Farm (Check in at Conference Center)
- Number of Participants: Minimum 4 pairs, Maximum 5 pairs; children must be between ages 7 and 11.
- Fee: $50.00/pair. A pair is defined as one adult and one child (age 7-11).
Register for Harvest Treats: Cooking and Baking with Kids
- Member registration opens August 15 at 9am. Registration opens for the general public on August 22 at 9am. Registration closes at noon 1 week before the class date. If the minimum number of participants have not registered, the class will be cancelled.
- Members receive an exclusive early registration period, and a 15% discount on class fees. Purchase or renew your membership now!
- Contact us if you have questions about registration, content, or logistics of the classes at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at 515-278-5286 ext. 110.
- Please read the following program policies before registering for a class. Adult & Family Education Program Policies
See all of our Fall Adult & Family Education Programs