Advanced registrations required.
What is better than the smell of fresh cookies from the oven? Making them with your child! In this class, parent and child will work together to make a variety of cookies using recipes from the 19th century. After mixing up the cookie dough, bake them in a wood-burning oven. When they have come from the oven, everyone gets to taste how good they are. All costs of materials are included in the cost of the class. And, yes, you will get recipes to take home and try! Bring an apron and a water bottle.
- Saturday, December 16 from 1:00-3:00pm
- Tangen Home (Check in at Visitor Center)
- Number of Participants: Minimum 3 pairs, Maximum 5 pairs; children must be between ages 7 and 11.
- Fee: $45.00/pair. A pair is defined as one adult and one child (age 7-11).
Register for Cookie Baking with Kids on a Woodstove
- Member registration opens August 15 at 9am. Registration opens for the general public on August 22 at 9am. Registration closes at noon 1 week before the class date. If the minimum number of participants have not registered, the class will be cancelled.
- Members receive an exclusive early registration period, and a 15% discount on class fees. Purchase or renew your membership now!
- Contact us if you have questions about registration, content, or logistics of the classes at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at 515-278-5286 ext. 110.
- Please read the following program policies before registering for a class. Adult & Family Education Program Policies
See all of our Fall Adult & Family Education Programs