Advanced registrations required.
What is tablescaping? It’s setting your table for a fancy feast! Visit the Flynn Mansion at Living History Farms for a peek at elegant Victorian dining traditions and learn painless ways to incorporate simple elegancies on your own table. Activities will include setting the table with a mix of cutlery, layering dishes for best effects, artistically folding napkins, creating pretty place cards and using fall leaves and fruit for a historic center table piece setting.
- Thursday, October 5 from 6:00-8:00pm
- Flynn Mansion (Check in at Visitor Center)
- Number of Participants: Minimum 4, Maximum 8; Ages 18 and up
- Fee: $50.00
Register for Victorian Dinner Harvest Tablescaping
- Member registration opens August 15 at 9am. Registration opens for the general public on August 22 at 9am. Registration closes at noon 1 week before the class date. If the minimum number of participants have not registered, the class will be cancelled.
- Members receive an exclusive early registration period, and a 15% discount on class fees. Purchase or renew your membership now!
- Contact us if you have questions about registration, content, or logistics of the classes at email@example.com, or by telephone at 515-278-5286 ext. 110.
- Please read the following program policies before registering for a class. Adult & Family Education Program Policies
See all of our Fall Adult & Family Education Programs