Advanced registrations required.
Celebrate the fall season with new sweeping harvest decor! Use 19th century broommaking equipment to craft a variety of attractive and useful corn brooms! Make a cake tester that can be used to test those fall baking projects or decorated as a fall centerpiece. Bind a short handled besom broom—suitable for decoration, small witches, or fireplace hearths! (retail value of brooms more than $25.00). All costs of materials are included in the cost of the class. Dress for a work environment.
- Tuesday, September 12 from 5:00-7:00pm
- Broom Shop (Check in at Visitor Center)
- Number of Participants: Minimum 3, Maximum 5; Ages 18 and up
- Fee: $50.00
Register for Harvest Time Broom Making
- Member registration opens August 15 at 9am. Registration opens for the general public on August 22 at 9am. Registration closes at noon 1 week before the class date. If the minimum number of participants have not registered, the class will be cancelled.
- Members receive an exclusive early registration period, and a 15% discount on class fees. Purchase or renew your membership now!
- Contact us if you have questions about registration, content, or logistics of the classes at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at 515-278-5286 ext. 110.
- Please read the following program policies before registering for a class. Adult & Family Education Program Policies
See all of our Fall Adult & Family Education Programs