Advanced registrations required.
Got Milk…or butter or cream? Explore where your dairy comes from! Meet the 1900 Farm milk cow, as you participate in evening chores. Learn how to churn and wash your own butter, then mix up a fresh batch of buttermilk biscuits to taste it. Make whipped cream without a power mixer, and explore other uses of milk and cream on the farm! Dress for being on the farm, the weather, and for cooking. Part of the class will be outside while you tour the farm. All costs of materials are included in the cost of the class.
- Thursday, September 14 from 5:00-7:00pm
- 1900 Farm (Check in at Conference Center)
- Number of Participants: Minimum 3, Maximum 5; Ages 18 and up
- Fee: $50.00
Register for Dairy Adventures
- Member registration opens August 15 at 9am. Registration opens for the general public on August 22 at 9am. Registration closes at noon 1 week before the class date. If the minimum number of participants have not registered, the class will be cancelled.
- Members receive an exclusive early registration period, and a 15% discount on class fees. Purchase or renew your membership now!
- Contact us if you have questions about registration, content, or logistics of the classes at email@example.com, or by telephone at 515-278-5286 ext. 110.
- Please read the following program policies before registering for a class. Adult & Family Education Program Policies
See all of our Fall Adult & Family Education Programs