Advanced registrations required.
Join Living History Farm staff for some “stick to your ribs” comfort food and a cup of fresh coffee. Students will learn the art of making homemade noodles and other quick comfort items at the Victorian Tangen Home. Student creations will be cooked or baked on a wood stove in the 1875 period kitchen. At the end, everyone will sit down to a late supper of their culinary projects. Recipes will be provided. Bring an apron and a water bottle, as well as containers to take home any leftovers. All costs of materials are included in the cost of the class.
- Tuesday, October 10 from 5:30-8:30pm
- Tangen Home (Check in at Visitor Center)
- Number of Participants: Minimum 3, Maximum 5; Ages 18 and up
- Fee: $60.00
Register for Classic Comfort Foods
- Member registration opens August 15 at 9am. Registration opens for the general public on August 22 at 9am. Registration closes at noon 1 week before the class date. If the minimum number of participants have not registered, the class will be cancelled.
- Members receive an exclusive early registration period, and a 15% discount on class fees. Purchase or renew your membership now!
- Contact us if you have questions about registration, content, or logistics of the classes at email@example.com, or by telephone at 515-278-5286 ext. 110.
- Please read the following program policies before registering for a class. Adult & Family Education Program Policies
See all of our Fall Adult & Family Education Programs