Advanced registrations required.
Join Living History Farms staff for a sweet look at Victorian treats. Bake a gingerbread cake “from scratch” and make a fruit cake actually worth eating! Consider a fruit or icing topping. Mix up a pudding and a heavenly whipped cream. Then build a Victorian Trifle in a Parfait glass to take home! Holiday cakes and preserved fruits abound! Bring containers to take home your goodies! All costs of materials are included in the cost of the class.
- Tuesday, December 19 from 5:30-8:30pm
- Tangen Home (Check in at Visitor Center)
- Number of Participants: Minimum 3, Maximum 5; Ages 18 and up
- Fee: $60.00
Register for Christmas Cake and Victorian Trifles
- Member registration opens August 15 at 9am. Registration opens for the general public on August 22 at 9am. Registration closes at noon 1 week before the class date. If the minimum number of participants have not registered, the class will be cancelled.
- Members receive an exclusive early registration period, and a 15% discount on class fees. Purchase or renew your membership now!
- Contact us if you have questions about registration, content, or logistics of the classes at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at 515-278-5286 ext. 110.
- Please read the following program policies before registering for a class. Adult & Family Education Program Policies
See all of our Fall Adult & Family Education Programs