Advanced registrations required.
Do you need a refresher course on making bread from scratch? Would you like to try baking in a wood burning stove? If so, try your hand at biscuits, yeast bread and cinnamon rolls in a 1875-era farm kitchen while learning the history of bread making. Afterwards, sit around the table and enjoy your creations. Make sure to bring containers in which to take home leftover food. Recipes and all costs of materials are included in the cost of the class. Bring an apron and a water bottle.
- Tuesday, October 3 from 5:30-8:30pm
- Tangen Home (Check in at Visitor Center)
- Number of Participants: Minimum 3, Maximum 5; Ages 18 and up
- Fee: $60.00
Register for 19th Century Bread Baking
- Member registration opens August 15 at 9am. Registration opens for the general public on August 22 at 9am. Registration closes at noon 1 week before the class date. If the minimum number of participants have not registered, the class will be cancelled.
- Members receive an exclusive early registration period, and a 15% discount on class fees. Purchase or renew your membership now!
- Contact us if you have questions about registration, content, or logistics of the classes at email@example.com, or by telephone at 515-278-5286 ext. 110.
- Please read the following program policies before registering for a class. Adult & Family Education Program Policies
See all of our Fall Adult & Family Education Programs