Your Evening Will Include:
- Aperitifs on the Flynn Lawn
- Cocktails and a harvest dinner in the Flynn Barn, catered by Johnny's Italian Steakhouse
- Music by the Ortonville Circus
- Live and silent auctions, with one-of-a-kind experiences and special Living History Farms perks
- Toast to our Teacher of the Year
Come early for an exclusive opportunity to enjoy specialty cocktails while touring the 1875 town of Walnut Hill (4-5pm)!
Purchase Farmstasia tickets >
Reserve your seats by contacting Laure Fredenburg at 515-278-5286 x113 by Wednesday, October 3rd.