Our historic dinners are an experience to remember. Please review the following prior to making a reservation.
- Dinners last around three hours.
- All guests are seated and served family style at one table.
- The first party to make a reservation for a dinner picks the menu for the entire table.
- Please dress for the weather – layers are best. Casual wear and comfortable shoes are recommended.
- All dinners are $50/person, regardless of age.
- You may book 1-12 spots at a table.
- Due to space constraints we cannot seat more than 12 people per dinner.
- Changes to an existing reservation must be made at least 14 days prior to your Historic Dinner and will be subject to an administration fee of $17.50/person.
- Full payment is due at the time of reservation. Please, no partials payments.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check or Cash.
- Payment by check must be received within 2 weeks of making your reservation.
- Gift certificates are available.
- If paying with a gift certificate, we must receive the physical gift certificate to confirm payment within 2 weeks of making your reservation.
- No refund is given for a cancellation made less than 14 days prior to your Historic Dinner.
- Cancellations occurring at least 14 days prior to your Historic Dinner will be refunded, less a $17.50/person admin fee.
- Cancellations by Living History Farms will be either rescheduled or refunded in full.
- Dinners must have at least 8 to 10 spots filled to run.
- If a dinner does not have enough guests to fill the table, we will work with you to move your reservation to another date, or provide a full refund if that is not possible.
- If a dinner runs as scheduled, no refund will be given for your absence.
- Wine brought to the dinner will be served during the meal. One bottle of wine per two guests is allowed.
- There is a corking fee of $10.00 per party. Pay at the time of registration or by cash at the time of your dinner, small bills please.
- Please, no beer or liquor.